We are looking forward to the future
- Founding year of “KP2 Kreuzer & Partners” by Siegfried Kreuzer
- KP2 stands for “Kreuzer & Partners” as well as “Key to Performance”
- KP2 is becoming Miller Heiman Alliance Partner for Central and Eastern Europe
- 3 process consultants, 2 employees in back office
- Core competencies are extended by KP2 developed process approaches
- Corporate name was changed to KP2 GmbH, Kreuzer & Partners
- Start of activities in Czech Republic, Russia and Poland
- 6 process consultants, 4 employees in back office
- Further expansion of international activities
- New partners in Germany joining the team
- 10 process consultants, 6 employees in back office
- Miller Heiman Award "Partner of the Year 2008"
- KP2 has navigated successfully through a rough year thanks to an outstanding team performance!
- The backbone team has been extended to 7 people.
- KP2 has moved to new office rooms in Amberg with extended space and own seminar room.
- Frank Harling strengthens the KP2 consultants’ team.
- The KP2 sales academy has started offering public Miller Heiman sales trainings.
- Reinhard Scholl has started as new KP2 consultant in Germany.
- May 2010: The business magazine "WirtschaftsWoche" ranked KP2 GmbH as 2nd winner at "Best of Consulting 2010" in the category "Marketing and Sales"
- July 2010: KP2 and Mind sign partner contract and offer transparency and efficiency to Turkish B2B Sales Organisations
- July 2010: KP2 and The Runa Group B.V. sign partner contract and offer transparency and efficiency to Eastern European B2B Sales Organisations
- September 2010: KP2 signed further partner contracts with Athéna Values – France, Artax Consulting – Italy, LMS Leadership – Spain, IBD – Netherlands and BAD – Scandinavia.
With this European network KP2 clients can benefit from long-experienced consulting companies and Miller Heiman partners. With these cooperations, KP2 represents now the largest Alliance Partner of Miller Heiman worldwide.
- January: KP2 is sponsor of the event „ Strategic sales & proposal management in project-driven business 2011” in Berlin. Siegfried Kreuzer delivers a speech about the topic. “Sales excellence – How to make your bid worth the effort.”
- April: KP2 exhibits at the congress DVVK in Munich. Siegfried delivers a speech about the topic “With the Miller Heiman method to a world-class sales organization.”
- May: KP2 sponsors the event “Sales Controlling and optimization of sales machine- and plant engineering” in Stuttgart. Michael Hopke, senior partner delivers a speech about the topic “Sales optimization and control : a holistic management task”.
- June: KP2 and partner companies sponsor the event “Annual device & diagnostic sales training & development conference”, for the 2nd time in a row, in Berlin. Filip De Groof of CaridianBCT – Client of KP2 – delivers a speech about the topic “Implementing a sales excellence program beyond product and clinical training”.
- July: KP2 moves further ahead – Pre-annual turnover is reached on July 12th.
The 3rd Expert Talk takes place in Frankfurt with well-known experts of the sectors industry and science.
- Jabil Inc., global player with 15B $ turnovers decided to optimize their sales with KP2.
- Miller Heiman Award "Partner of the Year 2011"
- 4th KP2 Expert Talk in Munich
- Most successful business year so far
- First time a “1 Mio Euro/Year” Client
We are looking forward to the future …