Who we are and why we are different
Who we are
- KP2 GmbH represents Miller Heiman as largest Alliance Partner worldwide.
- We councel organizations on the topics sales productivity and implementation of sales processes.
- Our work is very much based on the approach of Miller Heiman. Case by case, we complement and complete these sales processes with programmes we developed on our own.
- We develop a customized solution for our clients and integrate adaptations to our process modules if needed.
- Our clients who are mainly internationally operating organizations working in a complex b2b sales environment.
- Our facilitators and partners are well experienced professionals coming from leading sales positions who know the challenges sales organizations are faced with.
What are the key challenges our clients face in order to improve sales productivity?
- The ability to proactively create new opportunities
- The ability to manage sales projects efficiently and successfully through the sales funnel
- The ability to get to the Decision Makers and effect them
- The talent to develop coaches
- Missing management ability to analyze sales behaviours and develop people into the right direction
- Get the most talented people into the right position
- The organization`s ability to identify potential sales leaders, to employ and develop them
- The ability to transfer the skills and behaviours of the top performers onto the rest
Who Miller Heiman is
- Miller Heiman is an internationally operating sales performance company offering consulting and training on sales processes well known on the market for almost 30 years now.
- The Miller Heiman approach is based on a modular concept. Most of the programmes are 2 days trainings.
- The individual modules add to a complete sophisticated sales system well proven in practice for many years.
- Strategic core processes are combined with tactical as well as performance oriented modules.
- The international orientation of Miller Heiman guarantees training standards as well as common contents in numerous languages based on a large, global network of instructors and partners.
What we do different than others
- We do not offer conventional sales training.
- Our programmes are following a well structured process oriented procedure. Centric topic of each training is a process analysis (e.g. the Blue Sheet if we talk about the Strategic Selling) which the participants are developing during the training step by step. They are challenged to apply this knowledge during the training on one of their current sales projects.
- All information needed within the sales respectively buying process is mapped in these analyses.
- This structured approach improves transparency and the transfer to the daily life.
- It helps to develop a common language within the sales team and the organization.
- We train the “what to do?” first and then the “how to do it?”
- Each sales professional’s personality remains untouched – a honest, authentic training approach, effective and easy to follow and use.
What could be the first steps
- We do not offer standard concepts.
- During a “Discovery Day” we develop together with you a solution based on your targets and objectives,
internal and external structures. Together we define key performance indicators in order to evaluate the
success of the initiative afterwards.
- We do not leave you alone after the training is done, but accompany you actively during the
implementation phase which we see as the most critical phase of each change process.
- We see ourselves as partner of our clients, not as sales training company.
- It goes without saying that our experienced partners meet with you in personal face to face meetings.