- KP2 Sales Solutions
- Key Account Management
- Channel Partner Management
- Sales Pipeline Management
- Sales Project Management
- Time Management
- Cold Calling
- Customer Interaction / Sales Calls
- Presentation competence
- Get Access to Executives
- Personnel Selection and Development
- Train the Trainer
- Miller Heiman
- Studium przypadku
Access to top management – Charismatic persons, thinkers, sceptics or controllers?
Sales decisions within company hierarchies have steadily migrated upwards. This means that the very highest priority should be accorded to sales talks and sales presentations with the top management of your customers and prospective buyers. Very often, salespersons only have one opportunity of meeting the decision maker and of influencing decisions taken at top management level.
How can you improve your communication with top management?
The Miller Heiman Training Executive Impact is based on comprehensive research studies that examined decision behaviour of C-level management. They provided a picture of the decision criteria and decision styles employed by management personnel. These criteria and styles must be taken into account when preparing customer talks, sales presentations and meetings with customers.
- You can inspire charismatic persons through the use of short and concise facts and innovative and bold ideas. If you employ PowerPoint presentations that are long and rich in details, you will very quickly lose their interest.
- Thinkers tend to reach their decisions in a methodical manner and by deliberately weighing up the pros and cons.
- Be prepared to deal with sceptics who will question any solution that does not fit into their current view of the world.
- Learn how to deal with controllers, who only make their purchase decisions after considerable analysis and from the point of view of controllability.
- Take into account conservative decision makers whose decisions are strongly influenced by previous experiences.
Guarantee your sales success
You have invested a great deal of time and effort in your acquisition and sales project; you are one step away from concluding the sale. Guarantee your sales success during the final meeting with top management.
Our experts in communication with executives will gladly provide you with advice. Please contact us.